Defective products—products designed wrong, or built wrong, kill,
wound, and maim victims. Manufacturers and designers are responsible.
Often retailers, too.
At Domina Law Group pc llo,
our Omaha product liability work includes:
- Seatbelts and passenger restraint system failures, including lap belts,
shoulder harnesses, and airbags.
- Control design panel mistakes.
- Roof design and roof crush design.
- Transmission defects and vehicle control system engineering flaws.
- Rotating shafts, missing shields, and inadequate warnings.
- Water heaters, scald injuries, and burns.
- Overhead power lines.
Agriculture equipment, including tractors, combines, augers, motors, milking machines,
and buildings themselves.
- Electrical engineering defects.
- Stray voltage and electric design flaws.
- Inadequate cleaning systems and defects in cleaning products resulting
in disease outbreaks, staph aureus infection, and health deterioration.
- Human factors engineering, safety engineering, noncompliance with safety,
electrical, fire, building codes, construction and design shortcuts, and
equipment design company double-talk to conceal mistakes—these are
within our experience.
- Passenger restraint system failures, airbags, airplane lap belts, pads,
cushions, safety glass. These are all crashworthiness issues. Our experience
includes inadequate designs, lagging industry standards, and resulting
deaths because passenger restraint systems failed, a vehicle was not crashworthy,
i.e., able to protect an occupant during a foreseeable crash, and injury
or death followed.
Our work has ranged from aircraft engineering safety experts to farm rotating
shaft field experts. Manufacturers know people make mistakes. They must
design products to protect persons from foreseeable errors. Our Nebraska
product liability attorneys help prove cases where manufacturers fail to do so.