One dairy cow in the United States supplies the milk needs of about 32
people. Dairy cows are complex, high-producing animals. Their ruminant
digestive systems, complex physiologies, and rigorous feeding and care
demands produce litigation. We have handled claims involving dairies from
Connecticut to California, and Michigan to New Mexico. Our cases have involved:
- Bad feed
- Bad feed storage systems
- Veterinarian error
- Stray voltage and electric system failures
- Production liability and machine design, including mis-design of milking parlors
- Milking machine mis-design
- Equipment installation defects
- Genetic issues
- Bank and finance failures
- Creditor overreaching and problems with ag lenders
When a new tractor failed to hold its position adequately because its GPS
system did not track, we solved the problem for the tractor owner. When
a rotating shaft caught our client's clothing and dismembered him,
we found a solution. When a little boy became entangled in a PTO while
helping his dad, his years of persistent vegetative circumstances led
to a result that eased the pain for his family and him. We got it done.
- Tractor roll-overs.
- Combine fires.
- Machine entanglements and dismemberments.
Farm accidents and dairy accidents.
We understand the problems.
We can help.