Businesses require trial lawyers too. Our commercial practice in court
- Claims for wholesalers against vendors.
- Partnership and Corporate disputes and dissolutions.
- Wholesaler and retailer disputes.
- Bank disputes, including disputes over the validity or priority of liens.
- Breach of contract claims, including loans, lending commitments, and banking
- Family corporation disputes.
- Separated or terminated senior officials (publicly traded and privately
- Securities fraud- bank investor.
- Securities fraud- inter-brokerage issues.
- Securities fraud- commodities dealings, including commodities transactions
by persons engaged in off-board activities.
One of our
Omaha trial lawyers has served as a bank director for 30 years, and served as special counsel
to the Department of Banking. We have handled bank failure cases involving
isolated management gaffes, and generalized problems driven by economic
Our commercial litigation practice includes prosecution of claims for RICO,
conspiracy, fraud, business torts, violated trade agreements, and commercial
disputes between partners, are within our practice experience, too.