Herds of all kinds—cattle, hogs, and sheep—face special vulnerabilities.
We handle bovine, porcine, equine, and poultry cases for cattlemen, hog
producers, horse people, and broiler and turkey producers. Cases handled include:
- Fires and explosions in confinement buildings
- Disease and destroyed productivity
- Toxicity and toxins
- Genetics and genetic errors
- Environmental concerns related to CAFO's
- Water use and Water rights
- Errors, mis-installations, or other issues with equipment used in livestock
or crop production
- Crop injuries
- Herbicide injuries
- Pesticide injuries
- Personal injuries to persons working with livestock and injured by fumes,
fires, explosions, entanglements, rotating shafts, missing shields, defective
safety warnings, and other claims
- Suits for "nuisance" conditions produced by livestock operations,
including why and what to do when injured.
If it is related to cattle, or hogs, or
agriculture in general, we have built a reputation for knowing how the industry works
and the problems producers' experience.
Whether the problem involves Board positions, forward contracts, bad feed,
equipment failures, or genetics issues—we have been there. Our
Nebraska trial attorneys know how.