Our earliest cases involved car wrecks and shattered bodies. We presented
Nebraska's defining crash-worthiness cases in airplanes and automobiles.
We handled multiple deaths, paraplegics, quadriplegics, and hundreds of
wrongful deaths. Our work has ranged from the temporal mandibular joint, crashed skull with a
brain injury, to the tarsals, metatarsals, ankle, and everything in between.
Car accidents, personal injuries, shattered lives: we make a difference.
Car Accident Cases
Few causes of personal injury are more common than automobile collisions.
Here are some examples of the kind we have handled:
- Multiple death & multiple quadriplegia and brain injury, family van
and semi-trailer truck.
- Multiple death, daughters- crossing center line.
- Multiple death & injury unprotected intersection collision with military
vehicle- federal tort claims.
- Wrongful death of young father.
- Wrongful death of young mother.
Death of senior parents in
tractor trailer collision.
- Death of father and head of household in interstate three (3) car truck
tractor & auto collision.
- Multiple single fatality deaths.
- Multiple paraplegia and quadriplegia cases.
- Wide range of medical issues produced by varied factors.
Traffic Accidents: The Facts
In 2013, 190 people were killed in Nebraska traffic accidents, according
to the State of Nebraska's
annual report. Although the data suggests that accidents may be on the decline, there
are still far too many deaths and serious injuries caused by car accidents.
Consider the following statistics from 2013:
- In Douglas County alone, 4,670 people were injured in crashes
Approximately 34% of fatal car accidents are caused by
- Lancaster County had the second highest number of fatal and injury crashes
Lifelong Injuries Require Lifelong Medical Care
The car accident cases we handle are typically severe, resulting in lifelong
injuries. A car accident can happen in the blink of an eye, but the consequences
can affect an individual forever.
We make a difference in our clients' lives by recovering compensation
for treatment such as:
- Surgical procedures
- Prescription medication
- Ongoing screenings & diagnostics
- Living modifications (wheelchair accessibility, etc.)
An excruciating emotional toll accompanies catastrophic car accidents.
Therefore, we seek to recover noneconomic compensation such as loss of
enjoyment of life, loss of earning capacity, and pain & suffering.
Contact Domina Law Group's Omaha car accident attorneys if you or a loved one was involved in a serious auto collision. We represent
clients in Nebraska and throughout the U.S.