Who We Are

Our Lawyers

Meet the lawyers who will be working on your case. With more than 60 years of collective trial experience, we have much to offer you, including awards, accolades and nominations that cannot be matched.

Our Lawyers

Case Results

Mondelli v. Kendel Homes Corp.

With regard to the Mondellis' appeal, we conclude that the district court abused its discretion in excluding the testimony of Drs. Pour and King. This exclusion of evidence was prejudicial error. The district court did not abuse its discretion in refusing to allow joinder of the claims of the Mondelli family.

In The News

Our Lawyers
in the Media

At Domina Law Group we are fortunate to work on fascinating and compelling legal problems and lawsuits that change laws and affect our country – Media across the US and across the borders agree. Read stories and watch videos of our cases and with our lawyers.

Attorney Referrals

Our firm has a reputation as leaders in complex litigation.

Get the best result possible by partnering with us.

Our legal skills have been utilized in some of the most specialized and complicated cases. These cases were often referred to us by other professionals in the field. We honor and respect lawyers and other professionals who choose to refer complex cases to our law firm.

We have paid millions in fees to our co-counsel. Call us.

Learn More

Contact Us

Contact Us Today

Send Your Message

Trial is legal surgery, the narrowest specialty, and it requires unique skills. Our clients want our service and hope they never need it again- like surgery.

NEAT Landowner Alliance Still Holding Out - Refusing to Sign TransCanada Easements

Nebraska is the last state in which landowners are still refusing to sign easements for TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline, reports the Omaha World Herald. If the deal goes through, the pipeline would extend 1,700 miles from Canada to the Gulf Coast, traveling through six states including Nebraska.

Every landowner in five out of those six states has reached agreements with TransCanada. Although 365 Nebraska landowners (roughly 73 percent of all effected landowners in the state) have reached agreements with TransCanada, the remaining 27 percent of landowners have not, making Nebraska the only remaining state where landowners are still holding out.

Many of the Nebraska landowners refusing to sign easement agreements with TransCanada have formed an alliance. This alliance is refusing to sign any type of easement agreement unless President Obama signs off on Keystone XL.

"In a worst case scenario, these landowners will have the best terms in their contract in order to protect their land, water and privacy as much as possible," said Director of Bold Nebraska Jane Kleeb. "I remain confident the President will make the right decision and deny KXL."

To read more on this issue, view "Last Keystone XL Pipeline Holdouts Are in Nebraska" published in the Omaha World Herald on December 17, 2013.

Comments

No Comments Posted

How Can We Help You?

Tell us about your case.

Send Your Message