Domina Law Group's Environmental Law Practice
Clean water, clean air, soil contamination, asbestos, and industrial pollutants
all give rise to significant environmental issues. We have provided services
in cases of these kinds:
Defense of government action against clients under
Clean Water Act.
- Prosecution of claims for air impurities.
- Defense of environmental claims for air impurities, odor, and nuisance.
- Point pollution source issues and 404 permits.
- Waste disposal plant overload cases.
- Chemical spill cases.
National Environmental Protection Act litigation involving prairie lands, river lands, and international border
- Client education and defense against construction of unwanted crude oil pipeline.
Often environmental cases require that we help people retain what they
have accumulated. We are proud to help people with this problem.
Even more rewarding is the use of environmental laws to provide remedies
against polluters and wrongdoers.
Environmental Law Cases In the News